Berforts (Litho printing services) have invested in the very latest litho printing and binding machinery. This allows us to ensure our clients get the very best quality products available in the market today. With the Komori HUV drying press, we offer the very highest quality on budget and within schedule.
Our H-UV press, with its Low Energy H-UV drying system dries the sheet instantly. Stock can be handled immediately. This in turn helps with work flow and production times. This gives enhanced quality and vibrancy. Working especially well on uncoated stock, which speaks for itself.
All of this with the added advantage of reduced energy usage. Adding to our environmental credentials.
Call 01525 621742 for a free no obligation quotation.
- Mac/PC Studio – We have a professional DTP Studio, equipped with both Apple Mac and PC hardware. All studios have highly qualified Mac operators and designers ready to handle all types of work. From pre-prepared artwork supplied on disc. Sent via email or our online service including FTP to complete composition from initial design brief.
- Digital Proofing – In addition High quality digital proofing supplied to Customers using the very latest digital proofing systems.
- PDF Proofing – Furthermore The Portable Document Format is one of the most widely used means of proofing across networks. All work can be produced as a PDF and sent electronically to the customer for approval to print.
- Imposition – As a result our Pre-Press comprehensively equipped with imposition software to impose customers supplied files. Templates stored within the imposition software for jobs that repeat on a regular basis.
- Plate Processing (CTP) – Hence we have a fully equipped Computer to Plate (CTP) department. Giving flexibility in production by reducing output times and achieving excellent registration on the printed sheet.
- Colour Litho Printing – Especially relevant as specialists in high quality litho printing, we provide numerous formats of printing.
- Specialist Print Finishing – Consequently we have a comprehensive in-house print finishing facilities enabling us to maintain complete control over your job. Quality and accuracy achieved at every stage of production.
Litho Printing enquiries call 01525 621742.
Our Komori A37 H-UV drying press features:
- The 640 x 940 mm maximum sheet size therefore enables the Lithrone A37 to meet a wide range of printing needs.
- As a result colour management implemented by including a CMS colour bar on sheets. Even with 8-up A4 and American letter size impositions. The Lithrone A37 is the ideal machine for producing high page-count products at the best quality.
- Furthermore compact with lower initial cost and lower life-cycle cost.
- While upgraded with a wide range of options, including H-UV.
- Work efficiency – Especially relevant, the H-UV ultra-fast drying system. KHS-AI integrated control system. PDC-LITE II scanning density control system. Various automatic cleaning systems. The Komorimatic dampening system. Print Quality Control (PQC) system are standard equipment.
Litho Printing Services enquiries call 01525 621742.
Litho printing services